American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter Annual Meeting
Fostering Excellence In Internal Medicine
October 24-26, 2014 | The Lodge & Spa at Callaway Gardens | Pine Mountain, Georgia
2014 Meeting Highlights:
- High Value Care / Clinical lectures and updates
- Team-based Care
- Transitions of Care
- Hospitalist Track
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Modules
- Health and public policy lectures and updates
- Associates’ and Medical Students’ Competitions
- Chapter committee meetings
- Chapter social events
- Family time
For more information and to register:
To print or save a pdf of the registration brochure, click here: ACP registration 2014.
UPDATE! Hotel Reservations:
As of Sept 10, our original room block (100% of the Lodge) has sold out! We expect record attendance! Please visit http://www.pinemountain.org/accommodations for options.
Below is a list of some nearby alternative accommodations:
1. Callaway Southern Pine Cottages. $175/night for bedroom, bathroom, living + kitchen suite. $145 separate locking bed/bath combo available as well. *If bringing a large group or family, you can reserve the adjoining second bedroom and enjoy the full cottage. Call (800) CALLAWAY (225-5292) or (844) 282-9707 to reserve directly.
2. Days Inn Pine Mountain (note: we do NOT have an official room block but it is a nearby and cost-effective alternative). Currently showing online rates of $59-79 per night.
3. Nearby city of LaGrange, GA has about a dozen hotel options. Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g35051-LaGrange_Georgia-Hotels.html for a complete listing.
Precise directions to the facility: http://www.callawaylodgeandspa.com/directions/
Interested in being a part of the meeting as an Exhibitor?
Recreation and things for you and the family to see at Callaway Gardens: Callaway Gardens
*note that overnight guests receive complimentary gardens admission.
Recreation and things for you and the family to see in nearby Pine Mountain, Georgia: Pine Mountain